Thanks for visiting! Check out our FREE Coin Price Guides, News, and Currency Guides.
CHECK OUT THE SITE!
My Book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTWVQY4C
Star Note Lookup: https://varietyerrors.com/star-note-lookup-and-data/
Modern Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/modern-coin-price-guide-free
Error Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/coin-price-guide/
Coin News: https://varietyerrors.com/bitcoin-and-blockchain-news/
Banknote Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/paper-money-price-guide/
A Great YouTube tool: Tube Buddy https://www.tubebuddy.com/VarietyErrors
ERROR COIN GUIDE:
Useful Resources :
Check all your USA Variety Coins against the Cherrypicker’s Guide : https://amzn.to/3zfzhq8
Or Identify your US Coins and see what they are worth in the Official USA Red Book : https://amzn.to/3TO9LBU
Get a Powerful Loupe to inspect your coins with : https://amzn.to/3ngmykj
Archival Safe, pvc free, Clear Coin Flips – https://amzn.to/40ot5Iz
Cardboard Coin Flips – https://amzn.to/3nmmuQ9
Coin Collector’s Starter Kit – https://amzn.to/3ZoZMnU
Follow Me Here:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083139551911
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/varietyerrors/
COIN AND CURRENCY GUIDES:
RECENT MONEY NEWS:
- $20 STAR NOTE BILL and BIRTHDAY NOTE || Searching for Error Notes and Fancy Serial NumbersIn this video we find a great $20 Banknote Star Note and a birthday note! Coin News – FREE coin price guides and eBooks! Click for More!
- The Most Valuable Coins In Circulation: Quarters, Dimes & MoreThe most valuable coins in the world have sold at auction for millions of dollars. Archaeologists have found many ancient or early coins that are simply priceless. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the most valuable US coins in circulation. With a keen eye, you might even find one of the most valuable quarters in circulation is hiding right in your loose change.
- What are Doubled Die Error Coins? How to Find DDO / DDR Coins?Let’s talk all about DOUBLED DIE (DOUBLE DIE) error coins! The coin die that strikes double die coins has a partial or fully doubled image. Therefore, the coin has two identical images that are slightly offset from one another. The doubling occurs from mistakes in …
- I Cut Myself Just Watching This! Make Wood Pliers in 10 CutsNot currency related, but very impressive and useful. A great hobby item and tool to make out of wood. Ernest Mooney Warther shows us how to make wood pliers in 10 cuts from a single piece of bass wood. you can use many types of …
- 25 Most Valuable PenniesYou could find a rare penny worth thousands of dollars right in your pocket! These are the 25 Most Valuable Pennies! Thanks for joining the currency and coin community here on YouTube! We strive to put out videos as quickly as we can that cover …
- Lincoln Cent Key Dates and Semi Key DatesKey dates are low mintage years. Key dates in the Lincoln cent series are the 1909-S V.D.B., 1909-S, 1914-D, 1922-D No D, 1924-D, and 1931-S. These dates are highly sought after by collectors and command a premium price even in lower grades. These are also …
- Whitman Releases New Edition of Guide to Lincoln CentsWhitman Publishing has released an expanded, updated second edition of its best-selling Guide Book of Lincoln Cents, a popular entry in the Bowers Series of numismatic titles. The book continues in the tradition of the Guide Book of Morgan Silver Dollars and other Bowers Series guides, now numbering more …
- Rare Bills and Recent Finds While Bill SearchingSome recent finds of mine while bill searching. Check them out! Some tips and hints on what to look for. Nothing too crazy in this video but more for everyone to see some basic fancy serial number and rare bills to look for while bill …
- Rare Coins to Look For in Your Pocket Change Worth MoneyYears ago, the known rare coins were a combination of guesswork and experience. Researchers had done much work on a few specialized series such as Half Cents, Large Cents and Capped Bust Half Dollars. The remainder of most numismatic series was largely unexplored for true rarity, especially as to …
- Counterfeit Coins and How to Detect ThemNGC graders identify counterfeit coins with added or altered mint marks each and every day. These alterations are seen so often that we devoted an entire article to them last year, which can be found here. While that article covered the most frequently seen mintmark …
- The TOP 25 Most Valuable PenniesThe TOP 25 Most Valuable Pennies. Some of the most valuable to ever be sold at auction!
- 25 Most Valuable Pennies | Find Big Money in Your Pocket Change!25 Most Valuable Pennies | From Indian Head to Steel Penny – Find Big Money in Your Pocket Change!
- How Much is It Worth? Valuing Gems and Precious MetalsHaving trouble putting a value on your gems, gold or other precious metals? Check out this video (or read below) on how to value your rare gems and mineral specimens! Remember the Four C’s of Valuing Gems and Minerals: Clarity Color Carat (size) Condition With …
- What is a Wide Collar Coin?Definition: A coin struck inside a collar whose diameter is wider than normal. This rare error is subtle and is often only detected when an otherwise normal-looking coin gets stuck in a plastic storage tube or won’t fit in its designated hole inside a cardboard Dansco album. An …
- How to spot a Rusted Coin DieRusted Die Definition: A die with a rusted or corroded surface. The roughened and pitted areas will be transferred to the coin as areas of raised metal. This 1921(P) Morgan dollar shows patches of raised metal on the reverse face. This condition was probably caused by a rusty …
|US Paper Currency Pricing Information and Banknote Price Guide|
This guide will cover pricing specific to small size US paper currency. This pricing can vary in real time, therefore the following price guide outlines values that are based upon averages of sales seen in various markets. Small size notes will have a letter after the date annotated on the bill if the design of the note was changed or the signatures changed. As you may know, when a banknote is damaged during the production process, these notes are replaced. Replacement sheet notes are identified by a “*” symbol at the end of the serial number. There are also Red Seal bills and Blue Seal “Silver Certificate” banknotes as well, along with 1934 notes with yellow or brown seals. These banknotes are World War II emergency money, issued in Hawaii or North Africa.