Thanks for visiting! Check out our FREE Coin Price Guides, News, and Currency Guides. We are the BIGGEST Coin and Banknote community on the internet! We have over 70,000 members here and 65,000 on YouTube.
Thanks for joining!
CHECK OUT THE SITE!
• My Book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTWVQY4C
• Star Note Lookup: https://varietyerrors.com/star-note-lookup-and-data/
• Modern Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/modern-coin-price-guide-free
• Error Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/coin-price-guide/
• Coin News: https://varietyerrors.com/bitcoin-and-blockchain-news/
• Banknote Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/paper-money-price-guide/
A Great YouTube tool: Tube Buddy https://www.tubebuddy.com/VarietyErrors
Useful Resources :
Check all your USA Variety Coins against the Cherrypicker’s Guide : https://amzn.to/3zfzhq8
Or Identify your US Coins and see what they are worth in the Official USA Red Book : https://amzn.to/3TO9LBU
Get a Powerful Loupe to inspect your coins with : https://amzn.to/3ngmykj
Archival Safe, pvc free, Clear Coin Flips – https://amzn.to/40ot5Iz
Cardboard Coin Flips – https://amzn.to/3nmmuQ9
Coin Collector’s Starter Kit – https://amzn.to/3ZoZMnU
Follow Me Here:
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083139551911
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/varietyerrors/
COIN AND CURRENCY GUIDES:
RECENT MONEY NEWS:
- Big Brother Is Already Watching Your Coins!Big Brother Is Already Watching Your Coins: Government surveillance may be more rampant in the crypto space than most users realize, says a source familiar with ongoing tactics. On June 5, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase came under fire for its alleged efforts to sell crypto surveillance …
- Gold Rises From Loss Following Fed Statement Earlier this WeekIn futures trading Wednesday, gold and silver were little changed while platinum and palladium posted respective losses of 1.7% and 1.9%. Gold climbed higher in after-hour dealings following the release of the Fed’s latest monetary policy statement. Gold for August delivery dipped $1.20, or 0.07%, to settle …
Gold Rises From Loss Following Fed Statement Earlier this Week Read More »
- 1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Sells for Record $81,562After spirited bidding from 11 different collectors and dealers, the finest 1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollar ended up selling for a new all-time record price of $81,562 at GreatCollections (www.greatcollections.com) on Sunday, April 26th. This proof 1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, graded Proof-68+ by PCGS …
1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Sells for Record $81,562 Read More »
- NGC 1839 ‘Una and the Lion’ Coin Sells for $810,000A famous British rarity certified by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation® (NGCcoin.com) realized 86,500,000 Yen (about $810,000 USD) in a Taisei Coins auction. The 1839 Victoria “Una and the Lion” Gold Five Pounds graded NGC PF 65 Ultra Cameo was the star of the sale that concluded …
NGC 1839 ‘Una and the Lion’ Coin Sells for $810,000 Read More »
- Gold Price Gains 0.8% on Week; Silver Scores 5.6% Weekly Increaseby COINNEWS.NET Precious metals futures split on Friday yet most of them gained on the week. Palladium ended lower for both periods. Silver rallied on the day and week. Gold, meanwhile, fell from its prior session, near two-week high but still logged a modest weekly increase. …
Gold Price Gains 0.8% on Week; Silver Scores 5.6% Weekly Increase Read More »
- VARIETY AND ERRORS PRESIDENT’S DAY SUBSCRIBER APPRECIATION GIVEAWAYTHANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE! PLEASE ENTER OUR PRESIDENT’S DAY SUBSCRIBER APPRECIATION GIVEAWAY BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN SOME VALUABLE PRIZES! Variety & Errors President’s Day Giveaway!
- U.S. Coin Production Reaches 801 Million in April; Connecticut Quarter Mintages PublishedU.S. coin production slowed and registered under 1 billion for a second month in a row, according to United States Mint manufacturing figures for April. U.S. Mint data also revealed mintages for Connecticut’s Weir Farm National Historic quarter, the second of this year’s five quarters with …
U.S. Coin Production Reaches 801 Million in April; Connecticut Quarter Mintages Published Read More »
- Bitcoin Price Drop Causes HUGE Loss for Bitcoin Mining Revenue15,562 Total views After the halving, crypto exchanges selling Bitcoin, which they collected in trading fees, may pose the biggest threat to the ongoing Bitcoin rally as miners earn less BTC. Following the Bitcoin (BTC) halving on May 12, traders generally expect the price of the top-ranking cryptocurrency by …
Bitcoin Price Drop Causes HUGE Loss for Bitcoin Mining Revenue Read More »
- GOLD PRICE NEWS – PRICE DROP AS SILVER RISESGold Eases; Silver Snaps 7-Session Losing Streak by COINNEWS.NET Gold finished 0.2% lower on Tuesday, May 5 Silver prices snapped a seven-session losing streak Tuesday and gold declined for the first time in three sessions. Gold for June delivery shed $2.70, or 0.2%, to settle at $1,710.60 an …
- STERILIZE CORONAVIRUS BY MICROWAVING YOUR MONEYPeople are microwaving their money to sterilize and get rid of coronavirus and covid- 19! Check out this video discussing the effects of microwaving your money.
- Warren Buffett Expects Market DoomWarren Buffett has no intention of spending Berkshire’s $137 billion cash pile and, if stocks plummet, Bitcoin may see another significant correction. Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway remain reluctant in spending its $137 billion cash pile. Their cautious stance towards the abrupt recovery of the …
- Bill Searching for Starnotes, Fancy Serial Numbers and Error BanknotesSerial numbers, miscuts, and errors in banknotes of all kinds can make their way into your pocket or wallet. These can be worth hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars!
- RARE $2 BILLS FOUND FROM BANK – Searching for Fancy Serial Numbers and Error NotesLIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO! RARE $2 BILLS FOUND FROM BANK – Searching for Fancy Serial Numbers and Error Notes AND… Remember… Always check your bills! Serial numbers, miscuts, and errors of all kinds can make their way into your pocket or …
RARE $2 BILLS FOUND FROM BANK – Searching for Fancy Serial Numbers and Error Notes Read More »
- WHAT KIND OF SILVER SHOULD I BUY?I recommend common government-minted one-ounce bullion coins. First, the Silver American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leaf coins. These coins are common, highly recognizable, composed of .999 fine or better silver, and are not prone to high premiums like rare uncirculated early US silver coins. These …
- Roosevelt Dimes (1946-1964) – Melt Values and InformationRoosevelt Dimes (1946-1964) Silver Roosevelt Dimes were struck by the United States Mint less than a year after the death of President Franklin D. Roosevelt who is shown on the coin’s obverse. Shown on the reverse is a torch, olive branch, and oak branch. The U.S. …
Roosevelt Dimes (1946-1964) – Melt Values and Information Read More »
Paper Money Price Guide:
|US Paper Currency Pricing Information and Banknote Price Guide|
This guide will cover pricing specific to small size US paper currency. This pricing can vary in real time, therefore the following price guide outlines values that are based upon averages of sales seen in various markets. Small size notes will have a letter after the date annotated on the bill if the design of the note was changed or the signatures changed. As you may know, when a banknote is damaged during the production process, these notes are replaced. Replacement sheet notes are identified by a “*” symbol at the end of the serial number. There are also Red Seal bills and Blue Seal “Silver Certificate” banknotes as well, along with 1934 notes with yellow or brown seals. These banknotes are World War II emergency money, issued in Hawaii or North Africa.
Click the Denomination Below to See Values:
$1 || $2 || $5 || $10 || $20 || $50 || $100 || $500 || $1,000
ERROR COIN GUIDE: