The United States Mint updated pricing again for one of their 2023 products featuring Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars. Options for the year include single dollars in collector finishes of proof and uncirculated as well as a pairing in reverse proof.
In early February, the U.S. Mint announced prices for many of their 2023 numismatic products, including those for the single Morgan and Peace dollars. On Friday, March 3, pricing of the 2023 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar Reverse Proof Set was published on the Federal Register, the official source of notices by government agencies and a daily journal of their proceedings.
Similar to the single dollars, the set’s price is higher than the one listed when the U.S. Mint first opened subscriptions for the dollars.
This is simply the best hobby in the world! Anyone can get into it without major investments of either time or money. Ironic huh? Collecting money can be low cost.
START WITH MY BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTWVQY4C
Check out my site for FREE coin and banknote guides: https://varietyerrors.com
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LOVE MONEY!
Follow Me Here:
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083139551911
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/varietyerrors/
• My Book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTWVQY4C
• Star Note Lookup: https://varietyerrors.com/star-note-lookup-and-data/
• Modern Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/modern-coin-price-guide-free
• Error Coin Price Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/coin-price-guide/
• Coin News: https://varietyerrors.com/bitcoin-and-blockchain-news/
• Banknote Guide: https://varietyerrors.com/paper-money-price-guide/
A Great YouTube tool: Tube Buddy https://www.tubebuddy.com/VarietyErrors
Remember, this used to be referred to as the “hobby of kings and queens”, after all. As far as I see it, we are all kings and queens of our own worlds, filled with endless opportunities to thrive within a universe of uncertainties.